PAVES was the industry's first programmable audio/video entertainment system for single-aisle aircraft.
What does PAVES stand for?
PAVES stands for Programmable Audio/Video Entertainment System (in-flight entertainment; commercial aircraft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Premature Acedamnia Vanderbilt Engineering (Vanderbilt College summer program; Vanderbilt University; Tennessee)
- Presort Accuracy Validation and Evaluation (technical evaluation, US Postal Service)
- Principles & Application of Value Engineering
- Program for the Assessment of Veterinary Education Equivalence (American Association of Veterinary State Boards)
- USAF Programs Connected (Night) Avionics, Target Designators, Vision
- Sikorsky MH-53H/J Project
- Perimeter Acquisition Vehicle Entry Phased-Array Weapons System (USAF Phased Array Radar)
- Precision Avionics Vectoring Equipment (Penny refers to the A-10 /A-7 configuration)
- Primind Ajutor Viata Este Luminoasa (Romanian: Romanian Association of Parents of Children with Cancer and Leukemia)
- Precision Acquisition Vehicle Entry Phased Array Warning System
- Pali Aike Volcanic Field (Argentina)
- Parallel Adaptive Volterra Filter
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Fistula (thoracic medicine)
- Program Analysis and Verification Group (Stanford University; California)
- Pakistan Voluntary Health and Nutrition Association
- Pacific Audio Visual Institute (Canada)
- Protected Area Visitor Impact Management (tourism decision-making framework)
- Pervasive Adaptive Visualization and Interaction Service
- Pan African Virtual Internet eXchange (Internet Service Provider program)
- Periphere Arterielle Verschlusskrankheit Kurz (German: Brief on Peripheral Arterial Oclusive Disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PAVES system was the industry's first programmable audio/video entertainment system available for single-aisle aircraft.
PAVES was the first programmable audio/video entertainment system for single-aisle aircraft.