Music Together is an international award-winning music and movement program for young children, focusing on parent-child classes.
What does PYC stand for?
PYC stands for Program for Young Children
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PYC
We have 28 other meanings of PYC in our Acronym Attic
- Portsmouth Yacht Club
- Portsmouth Yardstick Challenge
- Post Your Code
- Potsdamer Yacht Club (Berlin,Wannsee, Germany)
- Prentice Yates Clark
- Presbyterian Youth Conference
- Presbyterian Youth Connection
- Presbytery Youth Connection
- Prestbury Yacht Club
- Privateer Yacht Club
- Progressive Youth Connection
- Prosecuted in Youth Court (New Zealand)
- Protect Your Children
- Provincial Youth Council (Canada)
- Pultneyville Yacht Club
- Python Compiled (file extension)
- Presbyterian Youth Connection Assembly
- Portuguese Yeast Culture Collection (research collection)
- Pentecostal Youth Conference of Dallas (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benita Blachman works with others in ROAD TO THE CODE: A PHONOLOGICAL AWARENESS PROGRAM FOR YOUNG CHILDREN (9781557664389, $54.
Mary Beth O'Sullivan, an audiologist, has been hired at Eugene Hearing and Speech Center to establish the center's new language therapy program for young children with hearing loss.
``We are so pleased that we have maintained our status and have once again received recognition for providing a high quality program for young children and their families.
Lindsey, New Mexico's top high school youth volunteer, was honored for creating and administering a free summer reading and crafts program for young children at her local library, and then compiling an 80-page manual to help other teenagers start similar programs in their communities.
The 33-year-old Warner is a co-founder of HammelFit, a fitness program for young children offered at Next Generation Children's Centers, which has 10 locations in eastern Massachusetts.
Mary Beth O'Sullivan, an audiologist, has been hired at Eugene Hearing and Speech Center to establish the Center's new language therapy program for young children with hearing loss.
The camp, located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, is part of Aspen's Healthy Living Academies division and was designed by leading researchers as a scientifically based weight loss and behavioral change immersion program for young children.