Ethisphere provides the only third-party verifications of compliance programs and ethical cultures that include: Ethics Inside[R] Certification, Compliance Leader Verification[TM] and Anti-Corruption Program Verification.
What does PVER stand for?
PVER stands for Program Verification
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVER
- Partido Verde Ecologista Mexicano (Mexican Green Ecological Party)
- Prolonged Video EEG (electroencephalogram) Monitoring (epilepsy)
- Paroxysmal Visual Evoked Potential (epilepsy)
- Pattern Reversal Visual Evoked Potential
- Pattern Visual Evoked Potential (opthamology)
- PetroVietnam Exploration and Production Company
- Pioneer Valley Enterprise Program (est. 1997)
- Present Value of Economic Profit (economics)
- Palo Verde Ecological Reserve (California)
- Pattern-Reversal Visual Evoked Response (ophthalmology)
- Parity Violating Electron Scattering (physics)
- Pine Valley Elementary School (Wilmington, NC)
- Pleasant View Elementary School (USA)
- Preston Volunteer Emergency Services (Pottsboro, TX)
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School District (California)
- Peninsula Vocational Education and Training (Australia)
- Personalized Virtual Exhibition Tour (Internet experiment)
- Primary Venous Emptying Time
- PC-based VLF/LF Embedded Transmit Set
- Peace Villages Foundation (Santa Elena de Uiaren, Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main scientific challenge is to develop new program verification techniques that can be applied collaboratively, incrementally, and modularly to application and library code written in mainstream programming languages.
About Program Verification Systems Company was founded in 2008 in Tula, a city in Russia.
The OptiSite is a comprehensive system which supports step-by-step from the initial program verification to the follow-up of installing the commodity distribution system.
Three suppliers introduced simulation software modules for offline programming and program verification of operations such as trimming and routing.
This program verification and debugging is performed offline, requiring no machine time or board production (thus eliminating scrap).
However, another hot item that is not far away from being fully realized in the solid-surfacing arena is CAM's use of CNC program verification and simulation components that incorporate "in-process" solid modeling technology.
] Certification, Compliance Leader Verification (TM) and Anti-Corruption Program Verification.