Our long-term plan is to make the PBS Foundation Social Entrepreneurship Fund part of a broader program venture fund that filmmakers, documentarians and journalists can tap when creating unique and innovative content.
What does PVF stand for?
PVF stands for Program Venture Fund (KUOW Puget Sound Public Radio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVF
We have 39 other meanings of PVF in our Acronym Attic
- Pearle Vision Foundation
- Peraliya Village Founders (Sri Lanka)
- Peso Vivo Final (Portugese)
- Pipe, Valves and Fittings
- Politieke Vleugel van de Federatie van Agrariërs en Landarbeiders (Party of the Federation of Land Workers, Suriname)
- Poly-Vinyl Fluoride
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Post Viral Fatigue
- Prepaid Variable Forward (equity trading strategy)
- Present Value Factor
- Program Vulnerability Factor
- Peterborough Volunteer Fire Brigade (UK)
- Present Value of Future Benefits
- Park View Federal Savings Bank (stock symbol)
- Passive Velocity Field Control (mechanical systems)
- Pikesville Volunteer Fire Company (Baltimore, MD)
- Plumsteadville Volunteer Fire Company (Plumstead, PA)
- Port Vale Football Club (UK)
- Pahranagat Valley Federal Credit Union (Nevada)
- Park View Federal Credit Union (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for Spark is provided by The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation; William and Gretchen Kimball Fund; the Koret Foundation; the Walter & Elise Haas Fund; The David and Lucile Packard Foundation; TomKat; and the KQED Campaign for the Future Program Venture Fund.
Bay Window is underwritten by The KQED Campaign for the Future Program Venture Fund through a major grant from The James Irvine Foundation.
Projected to end by June 2003, the Campaign for the Future includes $28 million for the Digital Conversion Fund (both television and radio); $30 million for the Program Venture Fund (for the creation and acquisition of original content for multiple media); and $12 million for Infrastructure (computers, software and other needs).