These opportunities have covered a wide range of responsibilities including budget, accreditation, coordinated compliance reviews, program quality reviews and curriculum development.
What does PQR stand for?
PQR stands for Program Quality Review (educational institution assessment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PQR
We have 21 other meanings of PQR in our Acronym Attic
- Post Qualification Review
- Power Quality and Reliability (power system)
- Power Quality Recorder
- Pre Qualification Request (Alberta, Canada)
- Price Quote Facility
- Problem, Question, Request
- Procedure Qualification Record
- Product Quality Report
- Product Quality Review (various locations)
- Production Qualification Round
- Programa de Qualidade em Radioterapia (Portugese)
- Province of Quebec Rifle Association (Canada)
- Product Quality, Reliability Analysis, and Reporting System
- Python Quick Reference Card (computer programming)
- Pharmaceutical Quality Research Institute
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative
- Product Quality Research Institute
- Performance Quality Rating Scale
- Physician Quality Reporting System (Medicare)
- Postoperative Quality of Recovery Scale (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These reviewing agencies include the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Cambridge Education's Charter Program Quality Review (CPQR), Insight Education Group and the State Board of Education's Charter Renewal Review.
She has served on the Leadership Team, School Site Council, and has worked to coordinate the School Program Quality Review.