In many cases, the fundamental reasons for the schedule increases are not known by the program office because they are inherent to supplier processes and procedures and/or are the result of issues occurring levels below the level of the program office management schedule oversight.
What does POM stand for?
POM stands for Program Office Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POM
We have 160 other meanings of POM in our Acronym Attic
- Princeton Ocean Model (software model of oceanic activity)
- Principles Of Operations Manual (TMINS)
- Prioritized Overlay Multicast
- Prisoner Of the Motherland
- Private of Marines
- Private Offering Memorandum (investing)
- Product and Operations Management (various organizations)
- Product Orderability Matrix
- Program Objective Memoranda (US DoD; Planning, Programming, & Budgeting System)
- Program Objective Memorandum (US DoD PPBES (Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System))
- Programme of Measures (UK)
- Project Object Model (Maven project file)
- Project of the Month (various organizations)
- Project Office Manager (various locations)
- Project Officers Meeting
- Proof Of Manufacture
- Prototype Optimization Model (Ford Motor Co.)
- Provisioning Object Manager (Cisco)
- Puddle of Mudd (band)
- Purchase Order Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the next few months, SAIC will assume leadership of a number of growth initiatives, including a planned transition of overall ANX Program Office management responsibilities to SAIC -- on behalf of AIAG and its member companies.
one of the largest commercial nursery operations in North America, to provide program office management support for the organization's implementation of an Oracle-based Enterprise Resource Planning system.