Programmed: The following are programmed investments in for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) 13-17.
What does POM stand for?
POM stands for Program Objective Memorandum (US DoD PPBES (Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System))
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POM
We have 160 other meanings of POM in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Option Menu
- Princeton Ocean Model (software model of oceanic activity)
- Principles Of Operations Manual (TMINS)
- Prioritized Overlay Multicast
- Prisoner Of the Motherland
- Private of Marines
- Private Offering Memorandum (investing)
- Product and Operations Management (various organizations)
- Product Orderability Matrix
- Program Objective Memoranda (US DoD; Planning, Programming, & Budgeting System)
- Program Office Management
- Programme of Measures (UK)
- Project Object Model (Maven project file)
- Project of the Month (various organizations)
- Project Office Manager (various locations)
- Project Officers Meeting
- Proof Of Manufacture
- Prototype Optimization Model (Ford Motor Co.)
- Provisioning Object Manager (Cisco)
- Puddle of Mudd (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The financial benefits of this initiative include a USAREUR cost avoidance of $5,023 million annually and $39,675 million across the program objective memorandum (POM) cycle.
Trend analyses will inform Program Objective Memorandum development and provide leadership the visibility to assess IT investments and adjust resources.
The Army will achieve these ambitious transformational objectives through the development of the program objective memorandum, which lays out the funding strategy for the next six years-from fiscal year (FY) 2010 to FY 2015-and through the development of a long-term equipping strategy, the Army modernization strategy.
In early February, we completed the task started last spring with the development of the FY09 Amended Program Objective Memorandum (APOM), and successfully rolled out the $117B FY09 President's Budget.
And the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) to modernize our equipment has increased more than $5 billion.
The key tenet of a Tier II insertion is that spirals are forecasted, planned, and most importantly, budgeted in the Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
S Army Medical Command Venture Capital funding was realized for FY 03-05 and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) funding scheduled FY 06-09.