Individual award recipients for 2007 are James Todd, engineer, Army's program manager for training devices, Program Executive Office, Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation, Orlando, Fla.
What does PMTRADE stand for?
PMTRADE stands for Program Manager for Training Devices (usually seen as PM-TRADE)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Pest Management Transition Project (Washington State University)
- Post Mobilization Training Plan (US Army)
- Prête-Moi Ta Plume
- Prior Manton Tuke Powell (Clapham, London, England, UK)
- Procurement Management Technology Program
- Project Master Test Plan (testing)
- Philippine Medium Term Plan for Culture and the Arts
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito de Quetzaltenango (Guatemalan municipal police)
- Psychiatric Music Therapy Questionnaire
- Photo-Modulated ThermoReflectance
- Program Manager for Training Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Project Manager, Tactical Radio Communications Systems
- Paul Mitchell the School (various locations)
- Personal Marksmanship Training System
- Precision Machining Technology Show
- Predetermined Motion Time System
- Primary Movements Teaching System (skiing)
- Principal Member of Technical Staff (American Telephone and Telegraph, Inc.)
- Private Mobile Telephone Service
- Processor Module Test Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's Advanced Distributed Simulation Technology (ASDT) program, a development program administered by Program Manager for Training Devices (PM TRADE) for simulation technology related to the Combined Arms Tactical Training (CATT) Family of networked simulators.
Army's Advanced Distributed Simulation Technology (ASDT) program, a development program administered by Program Manager for Training Devices (PM TRADE) for simulation technology related to the Combined Arms Tactical Training (CATT) family of networked simulators.