Baronian was named Deputy Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization in 1975.
What does PMCD stand for?
PMCD stands for Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMCD
We have 15 other meanings of PMCD in our Acronym Attic
- physical multicast control channel
- Performance and Management of Complex Communication Networks (conference)
- Pike Market Child Care and Preschool (Seattle, WA)
- Performability Modeling of Computer and Communication Systems (workshop)
- PrettyMay Call Center for Skype
- Project Manager Close Combat Systems (US Army)
- Part Material Control Document
- Pre-Master Compact Disc
- Prehospital Medical Care Directive (medical order; Arizona Department of Health Services)
- Pressurized Mud Cap Drilling
- Programmed Myocyte Cell Death (biology)
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization - Environmental and Monitoring Office
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization - Public Affairs Office
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization - Risk Management and Quality Assurance Office
- Project Manager Competency Development Framework (Australia)
- Project Management Career Development Program (United States Department of Energy)
- Packet Mode Channel Element
- Portable Multimedia Consumer Electronics (market target)
- Positive Memorable Customer Experience
- Public Management Center of Excellence (Switzerland; now Institute for Public Services and Tourism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congress created the office of the program manager for chemical demilitarization in 1985.
The third panel will concentrate on the national chemical demilitarization program and is composed of Anna Johnson-Winegar, Deputy Assistance Secretary of Defense for Chemical and Biological Defense; Gloria Patton, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Chemical Demilitarization; Denzel Fisher, Special Assistant to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Environment, Safety and Occupational Health; and Jim Bacon, Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization.
Our recordable incident rate at JACADS is below one," said James Bacon, the program manager for chemical demilitarization.