a program management unit will be established within demmr and will be supported by implementation consultants.
What does PMU stand for?
PMU stands for Program Management Unit (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMU
We have 75 other meanings of PMU in our Acronym Attic
- Phasor Measurement Unit
- Physical Mock-Up
- Physiological Monitoring Unit
- Pick Me Up
- Power Management Unit
- PowerMizer Unit
- Precision Measurement Unit
- Pregnant Mare Urine (aka premarin)
- Preventive Medicine Unit
- Primary Manufacturing Unit
- Progressive Muslim Union of North America
- Project Management Unit
- Project Monitoring Unit (various organizations)
- Psychiatric Management Unit (California prisons)
- Pump Me Up (type of kite used in Kitesurfing/Kiteboarding)
- Purdue Memorial Union (Purdue University)
- Plainfield Municipal Utility Authority (Plainfield, New Jersey)
- Pari Mutuel Urbain Camerounais (Cameroon)
- Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale (French: Products and Materials Used in Power Plants; accreditation)
- Pregnant Mouse Uterus Extract
Samples in periodicals archive:
LS2(AW) Jovan Young, Program Management Unit Expeditor, Aviation Support Detachment Jacksonville, NAS Jacksonville, Fla.
8 million), Program Management Unit (PMU) for setting up of Regional Reconstruction Opportunity Zones for Trade in FATA, NWFP Baluchistan and AJK (Rs 77.
The contract covers the recruitment of a support team responsible for supporting the Program Management Unit (PMU) to support the implementation of the Association Agreement (P3A II).
Morales, USN, Program Management Unit Expediter, Aviation Support Detachment, Jacksonville, NAS Jacksonville, FL, March 2009 to October 2009.
A Program Management Unit (PMU) was established in the Ministry of Health, with responsibility for coordination of all HIV- and STD-related activities of the Ministry, as well as for relevant donor-supported interventions, including the HIV/AIDS and STDs Prevention and Management Project.
Cerrillo, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Fourth Award), Program Management Unit Supervisor, Aviation Support Division, USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63), September to December 2006.
The Bank loan supported the creation of a special HIV/AIDS and STDs Program Management Unit (PMU) reporting directly to the DG-CDC/EH.