By ISLAMABAD, December 14, 2011 (Frontier Star): To provide Medical Rehabilitation to affectees of Earthquake 2005, Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority (ERRA) launched Medical Rehabilitation Program for persons with Disabilities.
What does PFPWD stand for?
PFPWD stands for Program For Persons With Disabilities (TRICARE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of PFPWD in our Acronym Attic
- People for Puget Sound (Washington)
- Portable Flight Planning Software
- Portable Flight Planning System
- Provincial Forensic Psychiatry Service (Canada)
- Programmatic Financial and Public Sector Adjustment Loan
- Partial Failure of Passive Transfer
- Plantar-Flexor Peak Torque (physical therapy)
- Processor Frame Power Unit
- Pension Fund Property Unit Trust (Ireland)
- Pension Fund Pooling Vehicles (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S launched the first multicultural employment program for persons with disabilities, which was initiated in Vancouver as a joint venture project of THEO BC and S.
Celebrity speaker" is how the chair of the House Healthcare Council introduced Orlando lawyer Aaron Bates, as he wheeled forward to testify in favor of a bill that would create an incentive program for persons with disabilities to work.
CMHC also provided funding through its Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program for Persons with Disabilities.
For 1997, the contract was expanded to include administering certain facets of the program for persons with disabilities.
General Motors Corporation has been committed to helping customers requiring adaptations meet their transportation needs through the GM Mobility Program for Persons with Disabilities.