Operation and Maintenance and T-20 Funding At this writing, we've just completed the annual process of projecting and justifying organizational requirements, priorities, and funding needs--otherwise known as the Program Budget Review (PBR).
What does PBR stand for?
PBR stands for Program Budget Review (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PBR
We have 172 other meanings of PBR in our Acronym Attic
- President's Budget Request
- Price-to-Book Value Ratio
- Primary Boot Record
- Principle-Based Regulation
- Private Business Radio
- Pro Bull Riders, Inc.
- Professional Bull Riders/Riding
- Professional Business Reception
- Profile-Based Routing
- Program Budget Request
- Public Broadcast Radio
- Public Bus Route
- PBR Forces Veterans Association, Inc.
- Peacebuilding and Reconstruction Program Initiative
- Packed-Bed Reactor/Silent Discharge Plasma
- Pacolet-Bethlehem-Rion Association
- Palm Beach Rowing Association (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Panhandle Barrel Racing Association
- Paperwork Burden Reduction Act of 1980
- Patient Bill of Rights Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
This zero-base budget review is known as the Comprehensive Program Budget Review (CPBR).
CAPE and the Office of the USD (Comptroller) orchestrate the program budget review, with particular emphasis on solving the most important issues by developing viable alternatives for the Secretary to consider.