A breach of the significant cost growth threshold occurs when the program acquisition unit cost or the procurement unit cost increases by at least 15 percent over the current baseline estimate or at least 30 percent over the original baseline estimate.
What does PAUC stand for?
PAUC stands for Program Acquisition Unit Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAUC
- Pre Admission Unit
- Pre-Assembled Unit
- Primary Academic Unit
- Primary Air-handling Unit
- Proves d'accés a la Universitat (French: Pre-University Exams)
- Public Appointments Unit (UK)
- Published Application Utility
- Punjab Agricultural University (India)
- Pamukkale Üniversitesi (Pamukkale University, Turkey)
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation
- Poland-America-Ukraine Cooperation Initiative
- Parted and Utilities Disk (computing)
- Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (Indonesia Early Childhood Care and Education)
- Pennsylvanians Against Underage Drinking
- Puberty Accelerating Urine Extract
- Pocztowa Agencja Uslug Finansowych (Polish: Postal Financial Services Agency; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pay-As-You-Go (credit settlement)
- Peninsula Apple Users Group (Redwood City, CA; est. 1983)
- Ping Pong Academic User Group (Sweden)
- Planetary Apple Users Group (Wichita, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is, the Program Acquisition Unit Cost (PAUC) has increased by more than 25 percent compared to the current baseline estimate of April 2003.
Recommendation: As MDA implements its initiatives to improve transparency, accountability, and oversight, and begins efforts to manage and oversee MDA at the element level, the Secretary of Defense should direct MDA to ensure that program acquisition unit costs for BMDS assets are reported in the BMDS Accountability Report, to provide Congress with more complete and comprehensive information by including development costs.