LONDON, October 30 /PRNewswire/ -- SUMMARY NINE MONTHS RESULTS - 2008 2007 Change unaudited Revenue GBP8,704m GBP7,312m 19% Profit from operations GBP2,714m GBP2,304m 18% Basic earnings per share 95.
What does PFO stand for?
PFO stands for Profit From Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFO
We have 75 other meanings of PFO in our Acronym Attic
- Pinedale Field Office (US DOI)
- Pink Floyd Online (fan site)
- Pinyon Flat Observatory (earthquake reporting station)
- Pissed Fell Over (UK medical slang for drunk patient)
- Pittsburgh Field Office (Pennsylvania)
- Playing for Others (teen development program; Charlotte, NC)
- Please Frig Off (polite form, as in a PFO letter for a refused resume)
- Plutonium Finishing Operation
- Power Fail Output
- Principal Federal Official (US DHS)
- Project Formulation Office (NASA)
- Property and Fiscal Office
- Pyrolysis Fuel Oil
- Pyruvate:Ferredoxin Oxidoreductase
- Peninsula Friends of Animals (Sequim, WA)
- Perfluorooctanoic Acid (suspected carcinogen used in making Teflon)
- Pharmacy Franchise Owners Association
- Platform Fiber Optics Assembly
- Portland Football Officials Association (Oregon)
- Problem Formulation and Options Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, October 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SUMMARY NINE MONTHS RESULTS - 2008 2007 Change unaudited Revenue GBP8,704m GBP7,312m 19% Profit from operations GBP2,714m GBP2,304m 18% Basic earnings per share 95.
The appendix to this announcement contains a reconciliation of Americas Beverages' Underlying Profit from Operations previously disclosed by Cadbury Schweppes under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to DPSG's US GAAP Income from Operations for the 2005, 2006 and 2007 financial years.
thrift a day after it reported a 34 percent gain in profit from operations.
LONDON, July 26 /PRNewswire/ -- SUMMARY SIX MONTHS RESULTS - 2007 2006 Change unaudited Revenue GBP4,725m GBP4,808m -2% Profit from operations GBP1,492m GBP1,325m +13% Adjusted diluted earnings 53.
SUMMARY SIX MONTHS RESULTS - 2007 2006 Change unaudited Revenue GBP4,725m GBP4,808m -2% Profit from operations GBP1,492m GBP1,325m +13% Adjusted diluted earnings 53.
The Glendale-based thrift said profit from operations in the quarter ended June 30 rose $5 million, or 57 cents a diluted share, from $28.
Profit from operations for the full year 2005 increased by 67 per cent to GBP 19.