This article focuses on transitioning to SAP General Ledger profit center accounting (PCA).
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Profit Center Accounting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCA
We have 760 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Product Change Authority
- Product Complaint Analysis
- Production Code Administration
- Production Concession Agreement
- Production Credit Association (farmer cooperative loan agency established under the Farm Credit Act in 1934)
- Professional Caddies Association
- Professional Chess Association
- Professional Claims Adjuster
- Professional Cricketers' Association
- Professional Cyclists Association
- Program Commitment Agreement
- Program Configuration Audit
- Program Cumulative Audiences
- Programmable Counter Array (microcontroller)
- Progressive Christian Academy (Temple Hills, MD)
- Progressive Corrective Action (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; various locations)
- Project Change Authorization
- Project Control Analyst
- Project Cooperation Agreement
- Project Cost Accounting
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 18-week implementation included financial accounting, cost center and profit center accounting, production planning and execution, sales and distribution, and materials management including procurement, inventory management and an interface to a product data management system.
In about nine months, a team of Information Systems professionals and two software companies created, a point-and-click EIS and a comprehensive data warehouse that organized and refined the data from a variety of sources, including the company's general ledger system, profit center accounting system, cost allocation system, funds transfer system, demand deposit data base, and an asset management application.