Although professional tax preparers are required to sign your tax return to show proof of work, it is still you, the taxpayer, who is ultimately responsible for all information listed on the tax return--no matter if it is right, wrong or even fraudulent.
What does PTP stand for?
PTP stands for Professional Tax Preparer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTP
We have 255 other meanings of PTP in our Acronym Attic
- Press Through Packaging (blister packaging)
- Pretty Terrific Person
- Prevention Through People
- Previously Treated Psychosis
- Primary Treating Physician
- Prime Time Player
- Priston Tale Philippines (gaming)
- Process Test Plan/Procedure
- Procure to Pay (business process used especially when design enterprise resource planning system)
- Product Test Panel (various organizations)
- Professional Training Partnership (UK)
- Professional Transportation Planner (certification; Institute of Transportation Engineers)
- Professions Training Program
- Program Test Plan
- Programmable Telemetry Processor
- Programme de Transition Professionnelle (French: Professional Transition Program; Belgium)
- Programming the Psychodrill (band)
- Progress of Theoretical Physics (monthly journal)
- Project Transition Plan
- Promise to Pay
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a professional tax preparer and member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), Candice R.
How about this: the services of a professional tax preparer or accountant who can complete your tax return, relieving you of endless hours of hassle trying to decipher the ever-changing Federal tax code (as well as state tax law changes).
The IRS keeps track of professional tax preparers whose work does not stand up under audit.
com spotlights this tax season's new money-saving opportunities that even professional tax preparers might overlook WASHINGTON, March 6 /PRNewswire/ -- People who trust professional tax preparers to make the most of this year's tax changes are in for a rude awakening, according to money experts Ken and Daria Dolan.
Hiring a Professional Tax preparers, accountants, and bookkeepers come with many different qualifications and credentials.
It multiplies these hours by the average hourly compensation for professional tax preparers or, for the share of taxpayers who file their own returns, the average hourly compensation for U.
Of course, making online filing a requirement for professional tax preparers and accountants also helped put the new system very much at the forefront of tax-time issues" Mason says.