Policymakers, advocates, academics and journalists, between the ages of 18 and 35, participate in advocacy and professional skills programs, including e-courses, online community building, and workshops at the Women Deliver global conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in May 2013.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Professional Skills Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of PSPOther Resources:
We have 657 other definitions for PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Problem-Solving Process
- Processor Support Package
- Product Service Plan
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program and Support Plan
- Program Segment Prefix
- Program Support Plan
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Programmable Signal Processor
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Samples in periodicals archive:
com courses to students seeking to acquire Internet expertise at a level sufficient to become certified under the CIW Internet professional skills program.
Beyond its comprehensive academic program, the School maintains the nationally recognized Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology Law, a resident academic program in London, and an active clinical and professional skills program.