The bill will create the Professional Regulatory Board of Agriculture (Board), a collegial body under the administrative supervision and control of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
What does PRC stand for?
PRC stands for Professional Regulation Commission (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRC
We have 508 other meanings of PRC in our Acronym Attic
- Print Recovery Concepts (Standish, ME)
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Private Channel
- Process Reaction Curve (chemical engineering)
- Process Review Committee
- Procurement Review Committee
- Produced a Certificate (Quaker religion)
- Production Readjustments Committee (US DoD)
- Production Requirement Category
- Profesinio Rengimo Centras (Lithuanian: Vocational Training Center)
- Professional Relations Committee (various organizations)
- Profiler Radar Constant
- Program Review Committee/Council
- Programmatic Risk Classification
- Programmed Route Control (railways; Japan)
- Programming Resource Center (various universities)
- Project Record Center
- Project Review Committee
- Project Review Council
- Project Runway Canada (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These agreements include the Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) and Qualifications Framework of Filipino Engineers and Architects with the Philippine Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) headed by Chairperson Teresita R.
According to the Daily Guardian, Lily Ann Baldago, regional director of the Professional Regulation Commission said that she doesn't regret her actions as some female students refused to follow the prescribed dress code.
However, the fees and charges to be waived shall not include those collected in connection with the granting of professional licensures examinations by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The Professional Regulation Commission had earlier announced that 207 of 397 Filipino examinees passed the exams held in Doha (Qatar), Al-Khobar and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Abu Dhabi (the UAE).
Despite the tragic event at the Sunshine Bed and Breakfast Hotel, the Professional Regulation Commission proceeded to administer the examinations scheduled for yesterday.
The Award is the highest award bestowed by the Republic of Philippines' Professional Regulation Commission to a professional as recommended by their peers.
Existing professional electrical engineers shall be issued by the Board of Electrical Engineering, upon the approval of the Professional Regulation Commission, with the corresponding Certificates of Specialty in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by the Board of Electrical Engineering for the purpose," he said.