Manchester, is a Professional Plan Consultant and independent ERISA fiduciary.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Professional Plan Consultant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Privacy Protection Center (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US DHHS)
- Private Party Classifieds
- Private Pilot Certificate (aviation license)
- Private Practice Committee (various organizations)
- Procurement Placement Code
- Procurement Planning Conference (US Navy)
- Production Planning and Control
- Production Possibilities Curve
- Professional Painting Contractor (various organizations)
- Professional Photographers of California
- Professional Practice Course (law)
- Program and Policy Council (various organizations)
- Program Planning Committee (various organizations)
- Program Policy Committee (various schools)
- Program-to-Program Communication (computer terminology)
- Progress Payment Certificate
- Progressive Populist Caucus (politics)
- Prohibit PIC Change (Ameritech)
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Planning Chart
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm's advisors have been awarded the following advanced degrees and professional designations: Certified Financial Planner Practitioner (CFP[R]), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Science in Financial Planning (MSFP), Master of Science in Finance/Investments (MSF), Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF[R]), Professional Plan Consultant (PPC), and Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS), among others.
So far, the JennisonDryden field wholesalers have earned the Professional Plan Consultant designation, which is accredited by Robert Morris University.