5 Where: Lawrence Barn Community Center, Hollis Cost: Free New Hampshire Professional Photographers Association members, $60 affiliate NHPPA members, $120 non-members; additional $15 for lunch Contact: Marsha VanderMey, 603-759-0062, marsha@harperpoint.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Professional Photographers Association (now the British Institute of Professional Photography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Planning Agent
- Principles, Policies and Applicability
- Printing Performance Architecture
- Prior Period Adjustment
- Prior Plan Approval (health insurance)
- Privacy Protection Act of 1980
- Private Passenger Auto
- Process/Product Audits
- Procurement Planning Agreement
- Professional Pharmacy Alliance
- Professional Photographers of America
- Professional Practices Assessment (Canada)
- Professional Programmers Association
- Professional Putters Association
- Program in Performing Arts (Georgetown University)
- Program, Project, and Activities
- Progress Partners Advertising (Czech Republic)
- Project Performance Analysis
- Promotional Products Association (International)
- Prompt Payment Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Professional Photographers Association will also take part.
Gardner is an award-winning member of the Professional Photographers Association of America, the Professional Photographers Association of New England, the Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts, and the Central Massachusetts Professional Photographers Guild.
Organised by the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and the British Professional Photographers Association at the Dubai World Trade Centre, this was the fourth edition of the annual show and held over three days starting April 8.
Vital Nacogdoches, Texas Jim Johnson, chairman of the board of the Professional Photographers Minority Network (202-686-7300 or 800-587-3896), an international affiliate of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA), stresses the importance of joining an organization and the mission of the PPMN: "We exist to enhance the professional development of minority professional image makers (photographers, videographers, and artisans) by offering educational, networking, mentoring, and scholarships to its members.
Software & Information Industry Association, American Film Marketing Association, Association of American Publishers, American Society of Media Photographers, Professional Photographers Association, Graphic Artists Guild, Interactive Digital Software Association, American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, Broadcast Music, Inc.
His awards include one for merit from the Professional Photographers Association.
The Professional Photographers Association has just recognized FlashTrax as one of the hottest new imaging products of 2003," says Charles Klinker, Vice President-Marketing for SmartDisk.