July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Tampa Bay Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA Tampa Bay) announced today that BallywhoSocial, a full service social media agency with offices in Tampa, Austin and Washington, DC, will continue its partnership for a third year with the professional marketing association to manage its social media strategy and communications.
What does PMA stand for?
PMA stands for Professional Marketing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMA
We have 624 other meanings of PMA in our Acronym Attic
- Probability of Mission Abort
- Process Management Academy (ARC Advisory Group)
- Procréation Médicalement Assistée (French: Medically Assisted Procreation)
- Procreazione Medicalmente Assistita (Italian: Medically Assisted Procreation)
- Procurement Method Analyst
- Produce Marketing Association
- Product Maintenance Agreement (various companies)
- Product Manufactureer Approval
- Production-Marketing Association
- Professional Manager's Association
- Professional Medical Association
- Program Management Activity (US Navy)
- Program Management Administration
- Program Management Agreement
- Program Management Air
- Program Management and Analysis
- Program Management Associates (Arlington, VA)
- Program/Project Manager, Air (NAVAIR)
- Programa Mundial de Alimentos (Spanish: World Food Program)
- Progressive Mental Alignment (personal and corporate mental health program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Special thanks to this event's sponsors: Gold sponsor: Hexion Specialty Chemicals Silver sponsors: Barrett-Wehlmann LLC, Friedrich Software Resources With over 725 members, the American Marketing Association - Houston Chapter is the largest professional marketing association in Houston and among the largest chapters in the country.
Market Research Ranking and Review" is a report published by the American Marketing Association (AMA), North America's largest professional marketing association, and Inside Research(R), a one-source authoritative report founded in 1990 by Jack Honomichl, the leading market research industry authority.
0 at the Professional Marketing Association (PMA) annual conference and exhibition to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, March 2 - 5.
Business Editors BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2003 Aquent announced today it has established an "Official Sponsorship" with the American Marketing Association (AMA), North America's largest professional marketing association, to develop and implement a series of events centered on Brand Infrastructure development.
With the AMA leading the way as the world's largest professional marketing association, this Pavilion provides an ideal opportunity for marketing companies to showcase their valuable services, and expand or launch themselves in the global IT marketplace," said Andy Effenson, North American program manager, COMDEX Group.
A resident of New York City, she is a graduate of Smith College and is a member of the Professional Marketing Association of America and the National Association for Female Executives.