The Professional Licensing Boards Division of the Office of Secretary of State has worked diligently to provide information to licensees regarding the changes to the renewal process.
What does PLB stand for?
PLB stands for Professional Licensing Board (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLB
We have 63 other meanings of PLB in our Acronym Attic
- Planning and Landing Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Planning and Lands Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Plattsburgh, NY, USA (Airport Code)
- Polabian (linguistics)
- Power Line Broadband (FCC)
- Premier League Board (Ghana)
- Privacy and Legislation Branch (Office of the Government Chief Information Officer; Canada)
- Private Label Branch
- Processor Local Bus (high-performance, on-chip bus)
- Productivity Linked Bonus
- Programmable Logic Block (basic blocks of a field programmable gate array)
- Provider Level Adjustment (insurance)
- Pulse Length Limiting & Blanking
- Purchase and Leaseback (transaction)
- Pursed Lip Breathing
- Pacific Life Bible College
- Pelican Lake Baptist Camp (Canada)
- Pickering Lawn Bowling Club (Canada)
- Problem Lies Between Chair and Keyboard
- Payload Bay Door
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another set of changes would eliminate provisions for a number of professional licensing boards to hire staff and pay employees, as they are already provided staffing from the Division of Professional Licensing.
2068) - This bill makes appropriations from the Professional Licensure Augmentation Account (PLAA) and from restricted revenue accounts of the State Board of Medicine, the State Board of Osteopathic Medicine, the State Board of Podiatry and the Athletic Commission within the General Fund to the Department of State for use by the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs for 2012-13 in support of the professional licensing boards.
BDR 220 Revises provisions relating to professional licensing boards and professional licenses.
Previously, state law limited system access to professional licensing boards and employers.
4) To fulfill its main task, the licensing and testing division processes the application, reviews the applicant's history, and, if necessary, convenes a professional licensing board or committee to review the application in more detail.
The OPLD, a branch of the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA), supports professional licensing boards and oversees more than 37,000 D.
3) Behavioral risk management has become a major concern for both health care professional licensing boards as well as the health care industry in general.