For many members, OA is an excellent supplement to the professional healthcare services they receive," said Naomi Lippel, Managing Director for Overeaters Anonymous.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Professional Healthcare Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services (New Mexico)
- Presbyterian High School (Singapore)
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Presbyterian Homes Services (various locations)
- Preventive Healthcare Services
- Prime Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Princeton High School (Sharonville, Ohio; Princeton, New Jersey)
- Prison Health Services, Inc.
- Prison Health Systems
- Professional Health Studies (various schools)
- Professional Helicopter Simulator
- Prolonged Hospital Stay (healthcare)
- Prospect High School (Mt. Prospect, IL, USA)
- Providence Health Services (various locations)
- Providence High School (Charlotte, NC, USA)
- Provo High School (Provo, Utah)
- Pseudoprogeria-Hallermann-Streiff (syndrome)
- Psychology/Human Services (various locations)
- Public Health Sciences
- Public Health Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Culbert Healthcare Solutions, a leading professional healthcare services firm specializing in the areas of healthcare strategy, revenue cycle, clinical transformation and information technology, today announced the addition of Kent Rowe as Vice President, Information Technology Services.
Medicine At Work(TM) combines innovative medical instruments, telecommunications equipment, and, through its retained physicians, delivers professional healthcare services directly to employees at their place of work.
About Cass Medical Center Cass Medical Center is a publicly owned healthcare organization committed to serving the communities of Cass County with compassionate, customer focused, and professional healthcare services.
In addition to professional healthcare services, My Home Doctor provides patients with skilled customer service: the customer service representative simply collects some information and within minutes the patient then speaks directly to the physician prior to the visit.
Roffel explained that PlanB for Health's suite of products is an easy to use membership program offering affordable access to professional healthcare services.
It is committed to the delivery of excellent primary and specialized clinical healthcare services, from the development and implementation of innovative practice models, to potentially owning and operating clinics that deliver professional healthcare services.
is a full service provider of professional healthcare services and management support to commercial and government clients.