Cooperate with agents of the Professional Health Monitoring Program (PHMP) of the Bureau, including submitting all reports required; 3.
What does PHMP stand for?
PHMP stands for Professional Health Monitoring Program (Harrisburg, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PHMP in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Management Institute (Hyderabad, India)
- Patrick Henry Memorial Library (Brookneal, VA)
- Prostate Help Mailing List (Association of Cancer Online Resources)
- Partly Hidden Markov Model
- Posterior Horn Medial Meniscus
- Pair Hidden Markov Models on Tree Structures
- Partially Hydrogenated Marine Oil
- Pohjois-Helsingin Musiikkiopisto (Finland)
- poly hard mask open (semiconductor fabrication)
- Public Health Medical Officer
- Pop Hits Monthly Rock (karaoke album)
- Port Honduras Marine Reserve (Belize)
- Palm Harbor Middle School (Palm Harbor, Florida)
- Pan Head Machine Screw
- Patrick Henry Middle School
- Paul Hadley Middle School (Mooresville, IN)
- Perry Hall Middle School (Baltimore, MD)
- Pig Health Monitoring Scheme
- Pig Health Monitoring Services
- Pilot Helmet Sight System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, Pennsylvania does not include in its official statistics the number of actions taken against physicians that are imposed through the Professional Health Monitoring Program because of a confidentiality agreement between licensees and the licensing boards, which could vastly improve the state's standing.