Organized by the Hong Kong Green Building Council and the Professional Green Building Council, the GBA recognizes building-related projects with outstanding performance and contributions in sustainability to the built environment.
What does PGBC stand for?
PGBC stands for Professional Green Building Council (Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGBC
We have 1 other meaning of PGBC in our Acronym Attic
- Propeller Gear Box
- Prueba General de Bachillerato
- Pseudo-Goldstone Boson (physics)
- Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators (TRICARE)
- Plant Generic Bioprocessing Apparatus (biology)
- Product Grants and Benefits Administration Act 2000 (Australia)
- Punta Gorda Business Alliance (Florida)
- Paul Gunn Business Consulting (Alabama)
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church (Shepherdsville, KY)
- Prince George, British Columbia (Canada)
- Prostaglandin E2 Biosynthetic Capacity
- Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development (Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services)
- Pituitary Glycoprotein Hormone Basal Element
- Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
- Pinal Gila Behavioral Health Association (Arizona)
- Pakistan Government Bond Index (finance)
- Philippine Guardians Brotherhood, Inc.
- Panglima Gemilang Bintang Kenyalang (Malaysian honorary title)
- Parallel Boost Graph Library
- Philadelphia Gay Bowling League (Deptford, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 finalists will be selected on September 19 by an international jury of well-known personalities from the Asia Pacific real estate sector headed by Robert Lie, Redevco Asia Limited, Real Estate Investment & Development Managing Director, Hong Kong: * Reuben Chu, Chairman, Professional Green Building Council, Managing Director, Structural, Infrastructure & Environmental, Hong Kong * Richard David, Treasury Holdings China Limited, Managing Director, China * Martin Donovan, South China Morning Post, Editor, Hong Kong * Mark Gabbay, Lehman Brothers, Managing Director, Co-Head Global Real Estate Group - Asia, Hong Kong * Timothy J.