com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060421/NWALOGO ) At the same time, the judge denied the flight attendants union's request that Northwest be required to implement the terms and conditions of the failed July 17 tentative agreement with the AFA and he endorsed Northwest's decision to implement the terms of its March 1 tentative agreement with the flight attendants' former union, the Professional Flight Attendants Association (PFAA).
What does PFAA stand for?
PFAA stands for Professional Flight Attendants Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFAA
We have 13 other meanings of PFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Finance Authority
- Public Financing Authority
- Public First Aid
- Public Fishing Area
- Pulled from Air
- Pulverised Fuel Ash (cement additive)
- Participating Field Activity
- Peoples' Forum Against ADB (Asian Development Bank)
- Plasma Free Amino Acid (cancer biology)
- Prescott Fine Arts Association (Prescott, AZ)
- Public Finance Amendment Act of 2004 (New Zealand)
- Protein Family Alignment Annotation Tool
- Parachute Field Artillery Battalion
- Portal for Another Bulletin Board (content management system)
- People for A Better Bus Station (Rochester, NY)
- Palawan First Asylum Camp
- Parent/Family Advisory Council
- Parents and Friends Association Committee
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Patterns Functions and Algebraic Concepts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Professional Flight Attendants Association has reserved the right to strike if this happens but, if the vote to change unions is in favour of doing so, it may be another union that represents the flight attendants, The Associated Press reported.
Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York granted the airline's motion to reject its contract with flight attendants, represented by the Professional Flight Attendants Association .
Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York granted the airline's motion to reject its contract with flight attendants, represented by the Professional Flight Attendants Association (PFAA).
Meek, Northwest Airlines Flight Attendant and President of the Professional Flight Attendants Association.
The flight attendants voted yesterday (6 June) to reject the proposal, with the Professional Flight Attendants Association saying that 80% of members had voted against.
June 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Northwest Airlines said today that it was disappointed that its flight attendants, represented by the Professional Flight Attendants Association (PFAA), failed to ratify a tentative contract agreement reached in early March between the company and the union.
They are currently represented by the Professional Flight Attendants Association but have discussed switching to the Association of Flight Attendants.