This program, now centrally managed, was established through the merger of the Transportation Policy (TP) and Supply Chain Integration (SCI) Professional Enhancement Programs.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Professional Enhancement Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Procurement Evaluation Panel
- Procurement Exception Processing
- Producibility Engineering & Planning
- Producibility Engineering and Planning
- Product Evaluation Procedure
- Product Evolution Program (Cisco)
- Production Engineering & Planning
- Productivity, Engineering and Planning
- Professional Education Programme (various schools)
- Professional Engineering Publishing (research journal)
- Professional Excellence Program (various organizations)
- Profitability Enhancement Program
- Profits per Equity Partner (success measure)
- Program Evaluation and Planning (education)
- Program Execution Plan
- Programmable Electronics Performance
- Programmable Entry Panel
- Progressive Episcopalians of Pittsburgh
- Progressive Evaluation Process (Washington State DSHS term having to do with incapacity determinations)
- Project Execution Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program, now centrally managed, was established through tire merger of the Transportation Policy (TP) and Supply Chain Integration (SCI) Professional Enhancement Programs.
Morrow works at MTMC as part of the Transportation Professional Enhancement Program.