Sue Flowers RN, President of the Indiana Hospital Professional Employees Association states, "Although we are very pleased with the new compensation package of raises and improved benefits and retirement, we are most proud to have laid groundwork in the areas of patient care and professional issues.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Professional Employees Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEA
We have 237 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminary Economic Analysis
- Preliminary Endangerment Assessment
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
- Preschool Education Aid (New Jersey)
- Prevention of Elder Abuse (various locations)
- Primary Education Advisor
- Princess Elisabeth Antarctica (research station)
- Priority Employment Area (Australia)
- Private Employment Agency (various locations)
- Procurement Executives' Association
- Professional Engineer and Architect
- Program Effectiveness Assessment (California)
- Program Element Administrator
- Program Environmental Assessment
- Programmatic Environmental Assessment (US FEMA)
- Programme d'Études en Allemagne (French: Study Program in Germany)
- Programme Exoertise et Appui
- Progressive Education Association (est. 1919)
- Projeto Esperança Animal (Brazil, Portuguese)
- Protected Earnings Amount (child support; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metropolitan previously reached agreements with employees represented by the Management and Professional Employees Association and the Supervisors Association in March and April, respectively.
Bischoff also earned experience as a union representative for the University of Connecticut Professional Employees Association.
It consists of local unions belonging to the United Steelworkers of America (USWA), the International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE), the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM), the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), and the Office and Professional Employees Association (OPEIU).
At this critical time, we need to protect jobs in Southern California and protect jobs in this country," said Steve Dunham, president of the Southern California Professional Employees Association (SCPEA).