Clinical teacher education: Reflections from an urban professional development school network (pp.
What does PDS stand for?
PDS stands for Professional Development School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDS
We have 544 other meanings of PDS in our Acronym Attic
- Product Design Specification
- Product Design Standards
- Product Development Schedule
- Product Development Section
- Product Development System (PTC)
- Product Discharge System
- Product Disclosure Statement
- Production Data Set
- Professional Data Systems (various locations)
- Professional Development Scheme (UK)
- Professional Development Seminar
- Professional Development Specialists (various locations)
- Professional Development Suite
- Professional Development System
- Professional Driving School (various locations)
- Program Data Sheet
- Program Data Source
- Program Decision Summary
- Program Design Specification
- Program Distribution System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teachers prepared in intern programs rated their programs higher than did teachers prepared in a professional development school or campus-based program.
Volume 3 presents examples of action research in schools in different nations, such as the findings and significance of the UK's Teaching and Learning Research Programme, successful strategies of professional learning in New South Wales, and action research at a New York City professional development school.
Over the past 40 years, I have served as department chair, assistant principal, high school principal, and now university-based supervisor of teachers in training and professional development schools (PDS) coordinator.
Topics included shared governance, professional development schools, inclusion, induction, special education, literacy, reading adoptions, adolescence literature, teacher preparation, and social justice.
The strategy, which was incorporated into the Long Beach Professional Development School for Educators (LBPDSE), involved a technology course taken by a cohort of students in an onsite M.
Because he worked at a professional development school he was able to collaborate with other professionals and develop workshops around best practices for teaching in an urban environment.
This exploratory study identifies the characteristics of elementary school teachers who were involved in professional development school (PDS) activities at one PDS site.