As well as the new issues, the survey asks members about where they work, what they do, pay, shifts, workloads, access to education and professional development recognition programmes and morale.
What does PDR stand for?
PDR stands for Professional Development Recognition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDR
We have 287 other meanings of PDR in our Acronym Attic
- Probabilistic Delay Routing
- Problem Detail Report
- Process Design Review
- Processor Data Rate
- Product Defect Rate
- Product Delivery Record
- Production Decision Review
- Produkte Durch Recycling
- Professional Development and Research (various locations)
- Professional Development Reimbursement (various organizations)
- Professional Development Ribbon
- Program Data Requirement
- Program Definition Review
- Program Design Review
- Program Deviation Report
- Program Director's Review (various organizations)
- Program Document Review (Army Training)
- Programmable Digital Radio
- Project Definition Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Words: Professional development recognition programme, competency review, knowledge and attitudes.
1) Over the ensuing years, many developments have occurred, principally the inclusion of cultural safety into undergraduate and postgraduate nursing education programmes, Nursing Council competencies for all nursing scopes, nurse entry-to-practice programmes, and professional development recognition programmes.
The previous offer was better for a very small group of members because money was loaded onto the professional development recognition programmes (PDRP).
Prison nurses want pay parity with district health board nurses for team leaders and experienced registered and enrolled nurses, increased on-call rates, a professional development recognition programme (PDRP) with money attached, and progress toward healthy workplace forums.
Other important priorities are progressing safe staffing and healthy workplaces, professional development recognition for senior nurses, recognition for enrolled nurses' broadened scope of practice, and equity of terms and conditions for casual employees.
I am exposed to the professional development recognition programme (PDRP).
These fall into four broad categories: healthy workplaces; pay; professional development and professional development recognition programmes; and general improvements to the MECA.