Kirshnan is the director of the Applied Business and Technology Center at the University of Houston and Stellman is a professional AutoCAD user and developer.
What does PAUG stand for?
PAUG stands for Professional AutoCAD (Auto Computer-Aided Design) Users Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAUG
We have 8 other meanings of PAUG in our Acronym Attic
- Parted and Utilities Disk (computing)
- Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (Indonesia Early Childhood Care and Education)
- Pennsylvanians Against Underage Drinking
- Puberty Accelerating Urine Extract
- Pocztowa Agencja Uslug Finansowych (Polish: Postal Financial Services Agency; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pay-As-You-Go (credit settlement)
- Peninsula Apple Users Group (Redwood City, CA; est. 1983)
- Ping Pong Academic User Group (Sweden)
- Planetary Apple Users Group (Wichita, KS)
- Portland Access User Group (Portland, OR)
- Prenatal Alcohol Use Interview
- Philippines Australia Union Link
- Plug-in for Agent UML (Unified Modeling Language) Linking
- Pointer to an Array of Unsigned Longs
- Politicians Against Unwanted Lewdness
- Portable Aqua Unit for Lifesaving (portable water filter)
- Positive Azimuth Uniform Layout
- Probabilistic Automata and Logics (workshop)
- Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age
- Pinkney & Associates - Upward Mobility Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
24, 1999-- "AutoCAD Essentials for the Workplace" helps new users get up and running fast in Autodesk's AutoCAD Release 14 software Referentia Systems Incorporated, developers of the award-winning "Referentia(TM) for AutoCAD(R)" multimedia CD-ROM training series, is shipping its newest volume of professional AutoCAD training.