Customers are already leveraging the Professional Audio Development Kit (PADK), which enables developers to quickly evaluate the performance of the C672x DSP generation and begin product development immediately.
What does PADK stand for?
PADK stands for Professional Audio Development Kit (Texas Instruments and Lyrtech)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pests and Diseases Image Library (Australia)
- Pan African Development Information System
- Passenger and Airport Data Interchange Standards
- Pharmacy Automated Drug Interaction Screening (hospital pharmacy)
- Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Support (5 steps from the SDLC Software Development Life Cycle)
- Poison and Drug Information Service (Canada)
- Pubblicazioni Aperte Digitali Interateneo Sapienza (Italian open archive repository)
- Pediatric Atorvastatin in Diabetes Intervention Trial
- Pennsylvania Disc Jockey
- Professional Association of Disc Jockeys
- Pejabat Agama Daerah Kuala Muda (Malaysian organization)
- Personal Activities of Daily Living
- Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages
- Preservation Association of Devils Lake (Lincoln City, OR)
- Projet d'Appui au Développement Local (French: Local Development Support Project)
- Proof-Of-Concept Aerospace Defense Location
- Prototype Air Defense Location
- Public Access Defibrillation League
- Passive-Active Detection & Localization (Sonar)
- Personalized Access to Distributed Learning Repositories
Samples in periodicals archive:
First is the Professional Audio Development Kit (PADK), a hardware/software solution that includes audio effects processing, demo application and framework.
Fast Time to Market with Professional Audio Development Kit