What does PARIMPS stand for?
PARIMPS stands for Professional Association of Residents in the Maritime Provinces (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Port and Airport Research Institute (Yokosuka, Japan)
- Precision Automation and Robotics India, Ltd.
- Precolumbian Art Research Institute (Mesoamerican research)
- Program d'Aide a la Recherche Industrielle (French: Industrial Research Assistance Program)
- People Against Racism in Aboriginal Homelands (Australia)
- Banque de Paris et des Pays-Bas (French: Bank of Paris and the Netherlands - now BNP Paribas)
- Preservation Affordable Rental Investment Fund (Minnesota)
- Promoting Action on Research Implementation in Health Services
- Professional Association of Residents and Interns of Manitoba
- Professional Association of Residents in the Maritime Provinces (Canada)
- Practice as Research in Performance (University of Bristol; UK; 2001-2006)
- Packetized Automatic Routing Integrated System (IBM)
- PARallel Instruction Set
- Performance and Results Information System (Transporation Security Administration PARIS Database)
- Planning, Analysis, and Reporting Information System Technologies Inc. (Doylestown, PA)
- Policy And Re-Insurance System
- Portable Atmospheric Research Interferometric Spectrometer
- Primary Access Regional Information System
- Professional Audio Recording Integrated System
- Program Assisting Replacement of Industrial Solvents