Her professional honors and accomplishments include designation of Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (PAHM), and Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
What does PAHM stand for?
PAHM stands for Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pan-America Hyperbarics, Inc. (various locations)
- Pappas Amadeus Horse Indoors (horse festival; Austria)
- Physical Activity and Health Initiative
- Platform Aft High
- Porter Aviation Holdings Inc. (est. 1999; Canada)
- Preliminary Assessment of Health Impacts
- Preliminary Assessment of Health Impacts (study done for the Alternative Technologies and Approaches Project)
- Pahlavi (linguistics)
- Pittsburgh Amateur Hockey League (Pennsylvania)
- Pressure Alarm High Limit
- Program Against Hunger, Malnutrition and Disease (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Pan African Historical Museum USA (Springfield, MA)
- Panhandle Area Health Network Inc. (Marianna, FL)
- Philadelphia Archdiocesan Holy Name Union (Catholic society; Philadelphia, PA)
- Pan American Health Organization (WHO)
- Pan American Health Organization of the World Health Organization
- Pediatric Asthma Health Outcome Measure (asthma study)
- Pennsylvania Accessible Housing Program
- Peracetic Acid-Hydrogen Peroxide
- Prepaid Ambulatory Health Plan (various locations)