What does PLEBS stand for?
PLEBS stands for Produktives Lernen an Berliner Schulen (German: Productive Learning at Berlin Scools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Place Entered Active Duty
- Prevention, Legislation, Education and Awareness of Alcohol-related Deaths
- Parents' League for Effective Autism Services (Ohio)
- Pro-Life Educators and Students
- Public Legal Education and Support (now Public Legal Education Network; London, England, UK)
- Problems, Enhancements, and Requests Tracking System
- Philippine League of Secretaries to the Sanggunian, Inc.
- People's Law Enforcement Board (Philippines)
- Pocket Linux Embedded Box
- Post-LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure) Endocervical Brush
- Packet-based Local Exchange Carrier
- Patent Licensing and Enforcement Company
- Pegylated Liposome Encapsulated Cisplatin (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- People, Land Management and Ecosystem Conservation
- People, Land Management and Environmental Change
- Power Line Environment Committee (Australia)
- Pegylated Liposome Encapsulated Doxorubicin (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- Periodic Lateralized Epileptiform Discharge
- Planar Localised Electron Device
- Polymer Light Emitting Diode