Annual membership dues are $130, which includes a subscription to the Products Liability Law Reporter.
What does PLLR stand for?
PLLR stands for Products Liability Law Reporter (Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Posterior Lateral Line Lobe (brain research)
- Provision for Loan and Lease Losses (financial institutions)
- Posterior Lateral Line Nerve
- Phase-Locked-Loop Oscillator
- Posterior Longitudinal Ligament Ossification (hypothyroidism)
- Presidential Legislative Liaison Office (Philippines)
- Post Layout Linguistic Proofreading (translation process component)
- Posterior Lateral Line Primordium
- Professional Limited Liability Partnership (business operating entity)
- Protestant Lawyers League of the Philippines
- Public Land Law Review Commission
- Postero-Lateral Lateral Suprasylvian (physiology)
- Premier Lease & Loan Services (Cincinnati, OH)
- Prep Lessons Learned System (US Coast Guard)
- Principles of Language Learning and Teaching (book)
- Prolymphocytic-Lymphocytic Leukemic Transformation
- Mount Palomar, California (earthquake reporting station)
- Packet-Pair Receiver-Driven Cumilative Layered Multicast
- Palembang, Indonesia - Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin Ii (Airport Code)
- Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila (University of the City of Manila, Intramuros, Manila, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: Binders make back-issue storage easy Make sure your most valuable sources--TRIAL magazine, the Law Reporter, Products Liability Law Reporter, and Professional Negligence Law Reporter--are organized for fast, easy reference.
A wealth of information can be found in current and past issues of seminar and convention papers, TRIAL, the Law Reporter, the Products Liability Law Reporter, the Professional Negligence Law Reporter, and the Advocate.