The Red State Renewable Alliance will work to promote wind energy and extend the wind energy production tax credit (PTC) to maintain America's leading position and to save American jobs associated with the industry, many of which are in traditionally conservative Congressional districts.
What does PTC stand for?
PTC stands for Production Tax Credit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTC
We have 572 other meanings of PTC in our Acronym Attic
- Price to Consumer
- Pricing, Terms and Conditions
- Primary Technical Contact
- Primary Technical Course
- Primary Toll Carrier
- Princeton Technology Group (Feasterville-Trevose, PA)
- Private Trust Company (various locations)
- Private Tuition Center
- Procédés Techniques de Construction (French)
- Product Technology Center (various locations)
- Production to Count (crop insurance indemnity)
- Professional and Technical Communication (course)
- Professional Teachers Council (Australia)
- Professional Testing Corporation
- Professional Training Course (various organizations)
- Programmatic Terms and Conditions (US NSF)
- Progress Telecommunications Corporation
- Project Target Cost
- Project Time & Cost
- Promotion Tenure Committee (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Renewable Electricity Production Tax Credit (PTC) policy expires on December 31, 2012 but in August this year the US Senate Finance Committee passed a bill that includes a one-year extension for offshore wind and wind production tax credits.
Yet the federal production tax credit for wind has cut the cost of electricity from wind power to the point where it is often competitive with natural gas.
Byline: TRIP JENNINGS State senators voted 39-0 Monday to pass legislation that would tighten rules on New Mexico's film production tax credit program as well as require annual audits of TV and film productions that qualify.
Production Tax Credit The Production Tax Credit (PTC) provides a $0.
Specifically, the production tax credits have enabled the wind industry to grow.
They include: a tax credit for owners of electric cars, a $20 tax credit per month to employers of bike commuters and the extension of the production tax credits and investment tax credits provisions for renewable energy, according to US News and World Report.
It also covers: deregulation efforts and consequences; trading contracts; weather derivatives and weather insurance; force majeure case law; renewable energy credits; hedge fund trading in the energy markets; securities litigation; income tax issues; and, selling production tax credits.