Material consumption and production information is reported to SAP's Production Planning for Process Industries module (PP-PI), enabling accurate inventory reporting in SAP.
What does PP-PI stand for?
PP-PI stands for Production Planning for Process Industries (SAP, AG)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 8 other meanings of PP-PI in our Acronym Attic
- Program Planning and Management
- Private Plants and Naval Activities (US Navy)
- Plans, Policies & Operations
- Packaging, Packing & Preservation
- Policies, Procedures & Practices
- Performance, Planning and Review
- Program Planning and Status Chart
- Pahala Public & School Library (Pahala, HI)
- Protein Phosphatase Type 1
- PseudoPotential-MultiReference Double Excitation-Configuration Interaction
- Polypropylene Random Copolymer (pipe manufacturing)
- Pulse Pressure To Diastolic Pressure
- Pulmonary Pressure/Mean Systemic Pressure Ratio
- Paralytic Peptide 1
- Phosphoprotein Phosphatase 1
- Placental Protein 1
- Police Pistol 1 (competition; UK)
- Protein Phosphatase 1
- Partnership for Principle 10
- Preceded by Prepulses at 120
Samples in periodicals archive:
The implementation included innovative solutions using the R/3 Production Planning for Process Industries application to meet the unique needs of the manufacturer's operations.
In manufacturing, the implementation includes Materials Management, Inventory Management, Production Planning, Production Planning for Process Industries, Sales and Distribution, Plant Maintenance and Quality Management as well as Financials, Controlling, Project Systems and Asset Management.