Previously he worked for 10 years as a commercial loan officer for First Security Bank, and before that as an agricultural loan specialist for Production Credit Association.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Production Credit Association (farmer cooperative loan agency established under the Farm Credit Act in 1934)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCA
We have 760 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Probate Court Administration (Connecticut)
- Procedure Change Activity
- Process Change Authorization
- Process Control & Automation
- Process Corrective Action
- Procrastinators Club of America (est. 1956)
- Product Change Authority
- Product Complaint Analysis
- Production Code Administration
- Production Concession Agreement
- Professional Caddies Association
- Professional Chess Association
- Professional Claims Adjuster
- Professional Cricketers' Association
- Professional Cyclists Association
- Profit Center Accounting
- Program Commitment Agreement
- Program Configuration Audit
- Program Cumulative Audiences
- Programmable Counter Array (microcontroller)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, leading up to the 1980s ag economic crisis, there were Production Credit Associations for short and intermediate term lending and Federal Land Bank Associations for long term lending, each with an accompanying board of directors composed of area farmers in all 3,086 counties in the U.
Most recently a Vice President for Washington Mutual, he has also worked in many sectors of the agribusiness industry, including Northwest Livestock Production Credit Association and consultative services to agribusinesses.
The provision for income taxes for the year ended December 31, 2002 and the benefit from income taxes for 2001 were also impacted by the write-offs of deferred tax assets of $14 million and $17 million, respectively, related to the restructurings of certain ACAs, which have formed taxable Production Credit Association and non-taxable Federal Land Credit Association subsidiaries.
Carter formerly served as loan officer with First Security Bank in Orem, Utah and vice president of the Utah Region for Utah Farm Production Credit Association.
The provisions for income taxes were also impacted by the write-offs of deferred tax assets related to the restructurings of certain ACAs, which have formed taxable Production Credit Association and non-taxable Federal Land Credit Association subsidiaries.
She has also served on the board of directors for the Texas Beef Council and the Texas Production Credit Association.
At the age of 27, he became president of Modesto Production Credit Association, overseeing six branches and making agriculture loans in Stanislaus and Tuolumne counties.