Accordingly, product revenue from shipments of HOGEN 40 series hydrogen generators and laboratory generators during the third quarter is deferred until the expiration of the product warranty period.
What does PWP stand for?
PWP stands for Product Warranty Period
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWP
We have 146 other meanings of PWP in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Word Processor
- Portable Work Platform
- Posting while Plastered
- Prayers for World Peace
- Pre-Defined Wavelet Packet
- Pregnant without Permission
- Preliminary White Paper
- Prentice, Williams, Peterson (Reliability Model)
- Prevention with Positives (UCSF AIDS Research Institute)
- Primary Water Processor
- Professional Women Photographers
- Proposed Work Package
- Prosperity with a Purpose
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (UK)
- Public Works Program
- Pulmonary Wedge Pressure
- Purchase with Purchase
- Prentice, Williams, Peterson Gap Time (Reliability Model)
- Prentice, Williams and Peterson Total Time (Reliability Model)
- Picowatts, Psophometrically Weighted, measured at a Zero-Dbm Transmission Level Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon submission of the promotion code, the standard product warranty period will automatically extend to three years.
For this reason, product revenue from HOGEN 40 series hydrogen generator shipments made in the second quarter is deferred until the expiration of the product warranty period.
The Guarantee of a Lifetime means that if Motorola's semiconductors power a telecommunication switch with a ten-year warranty period, Motorola will match the telecommunication switch product warranty period for its semiconductors used in that switch.
3, 1995--Distributed Processing Technology (DPT), a leading supplier of high performance SCSI and disk array solutions, Friday announced an increase in its product warranty period to three years.