By using an IXIA 400T or IXIA 1600T chassis to generate specific types of traffic at specific wire-speeds, SilverCreek can check the SNMP counters of the product under test for accuracy, syntax, overflows, and rollovers for a wide range of implementations.
What does PUT stand for?
PUT stands for Product Under Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of PUTOther Resources:
We have 20 other definitions for PUT in our Acronym Attic
- Parameterized Unit Test (software engineering)
- Persons Using Television (aka People Using Television; viewer ratings)
- Petroleum University of Technology (Iran)
- Pick Up Truck
- Pilot Upgrade Training
- Police Unity Tour
- Port Under Test
- Pottstown Urban Transit
- Power-Up Test
- Poznan University of Technology (Poznan, Poland)
- Program Update Tape
- Programmable Unijunction Transistor
- Purchase Upon Termination (lease option)
- Para Una Tierna Amiga
- Peshawar University Teachers Association (University of Peshawar, Pakistan)
- Pondicherry University Teachers Association
- proline utilization A
- Prolix United Teachers Association
- Pune University Teachers Association
- Punjabi University Teachers Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 -- Support for testing private MIBs -- New manager tests -- A new "Test Everything" acceleration button -- A new "Save All Error Messages" data collection facility -- Bug fixes to false positives (true failure conditions now report true failures) -- Completely revised documentation -0- The Suite operates on either a Sun SPARCstation or an HP9000 workstation and runs over a TCP/IP network connection, identifying the Product Under Test by IP address.