Santos is a member of the Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team.
What does PSIRT stand for?
PSIRT stands for Product Security Incident Response Team (Cisco systems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- PostScript - Intelligent Processing Unit
- Passenger Side Inflatable Restraint
- Phase Sensitive Inversion Recovery
- Political Science and International Relations (university department)
- Pre-Sentence Investigative Report
- Prix Supérieur Interrégional (French: Inter-Regional Prize)
- Program on Studies in Religion (University of Michigan)
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority
- Prolate-Spheroidal Impulse Radiating Antenna (plasma science)
- Periodic Stepped-Impedance Ring Resonator
- Public Services International Research Unit
- Persatuan Sepakbola Seluruh Indonesia (Malay: All Indonesia Football Association)
- Personal Space Invasion Syndrome
- Personal Spine Information Service (central NHS database containing clinical records for each NHS patient)
- Philippine Society for Industrial Security
- Plastic Surgery Information Service
- Police Station Information System (UK)
- Population and Social Integration Section
- Positioning System with Integrated Services
- Posterior Superior Iliac Spine
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, as described in SecurityFocus BID 34736, "according to Adobe Product Security Incident Response Team.
Its independent testing and incident response group, called the product security incident response team (PSIRT), strives to discover and remediate issues affecting its products.