The Product Quality Research Institute (PQRI) forwarded its first recommendation to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for review.
What does PQRI stand for?
PQRI stands for Product Quality Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PQRI
We have 1 other meaning of PQRI in our Acronym Attic
- Product Quality Report
- Product Quality Review (various locations)
- Production Qualification Round
- Program Quality Review (educational institution assessment)
- Programa de Qualidade em Radioterapia (Portugese)
- Province of Quebec Rifle Association (Canada)
- Product Quality, Reliability Analysis, and Reporting System
- Python Quick Reference Card (computer programming)
- Pharmaceutical Quality Research Institute
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative
- Performance Quality Rating Scale
- Physician Quality Reporting System (Medicare)
- Postoperative Quality of Recovery Scale (healthcare)
- Probabilities, Quantiles and Random Samples (software; Netherlands)
- Product Quality Rating System
- Palliative/Provoking, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (Chest Pain Evaluation)
- Personal Questionnaire Rapid Scaling Technique
- Preview, Question, Read, Study, Test (various organizations)
- Provokes, Quality, Radiates, Severity, Time (pain scale)
- Precipitates or Palliative, Quality, Region or Radiating, Severity, Time, Happened to U Before (emergency medicine evaluation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He chairs the Extractables and Leachables Safety Information Exchange (ELSIE) Board of Directors, and the Toxicology Team of the Product Quality Research Institute (PQRI) Leachables and Extractables Working Group for both OINDP and parenteral and ophthalmic drug products.
Product Quality Research Institute Formulates Plan To Improve Pharmaceutical Approval and Testing Policies ARLINGTON, Va.