The goals were to achieve significant cost savings through teabag grammage reduction while maintaining existing product quality characteristics (taste, aroma, color).
What does PQC stand for?
PQC stands for Product Quality Characteristic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PQC
We have 28 other meanings of PQC in our Acronym Attic
- Picture Quality Control
- Pistol Qualification Course
- Point, Quote, Comment (writing)
- Post-Qualifying Consortium (various organizations)
- Pre Qualification Criteria (various organizations)
- Pre-Qualifying Criteria
- Princess Queen Chan (club)
- Princeton Quadrangle Club (Princeton, NJ)
- Printing Quality Control
- Procurement Quality Control
- Productivity and Quality Center
- Project Quality Coordinator
- Protein Quality Control (biology)
- Pulp Quality Control
- Queensland Prisoners Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Priority Queuing Class Based Weighted Fair Queuing (Cisco QoS)
- Primate Quality Control Center
- Process Quality Control Chart
- Production Quality Compiler-Compiler (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Post Qualifying Child Care Award (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The application of this technology in plants can lead to crops with increased pest and disease resistance, as well as improved yield and product quality characteristics.
Once desired operating conditions are achieved at the start of a new job, the software automatically assigns tolerance bands around 12 key process variables, according to empirically derived assessments of the relative influence of each variable on product quality characteristics.