The litigation concerned product performance issues involving laminate, supplied by Rogers, that was included in certain products manufactured by CalAmp and sold to a Direct Satellite customer.
What does PPI stand for?
PPI stands for Product Performance Issue
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPI
We have 388 other meanings of PPI in our Acronym Attic
- PRIMEX Physics International
- Principia Publishing Incorporated
- Printed Postage Impressions
- Private Participation in Infrastructure
- Private Property Impound (law enforcement)
- Process Performance Indicator (evaluation tool)
- Process Prove-In
- Processor to Processor Interface
- Procurement Package Input
- Producer Price Index
- Production Price Index (South Africa)
- Production Programming Instruction
- Productos Premium Industriales (Spanish: Premium Industrial Products: Guatemala)
- Professional Publications, Inc. (Belmont, CA)
- Programmable Parallel Interface
- Programmable Peripheral Interface
- Progressive Policy Institute
- Project Partners International (Australia)
- Project Planning & Initiation
- Projet Pédagogique Individualisé (French: Individual Educational Project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The litigation related to product performance issues involving laminate supplied by Rogers that was included in certain products manufactured by CalAmp and sold to a Direct Broadcast Satellite customer.
Our entry into this market will enable storage suppliers to identify and address product performance issues, reduce development cycle time, and demonstrate proof of concept of IP storage products and solutions," according to Bob Fogarty, product manager for Empirix.
As previously announced, a product performance issue affecting certain DBS equipment manufactured by CalAmp for this customer resulted in the customer returning product and putting orders on hold pending the requalification of products.
The Company shipped initial PressMate units in November and the product performance issues are currently on a positive track.
In today's filing the Company reported that as a result of a significant decrease in recent business with a key Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) customer due to a product performance issue as previously disclosed, coupled with the recent substantial decline in the Company's market capitalization, the Company engaged an independent valuation specialist to conduct an interim goodwill impairment analysis as of December 1, 2007, the end of its fiscal third quarter, in accordance with the applicable accounting rules.
NASDAQ:CAMP), a leading provider of wireless products, today announced that it has entered into a settlement agreement with a key customer that resolves matters regarding a previously disclosed product performance issue affecting Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) equipment manufactured by CalAmp for this customer that resulted in the customer returning product and putting orders on hold pending the requalification of products.
Sturm continued, "As expected, this quarter's Satellite Division revenues of $23 million were impacted by the previously reported product performance issue with a key DBS customer.