In addition, he led CSC's successful pursuit of the Product Lifecycle Management Plus and Expeditionary Combat Support System programs.
What does PLM+ stand for?
PLM+ stands for Product Lifecycle Management Plus (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Production Line Maintenance
- Professional Lambda Meter (MoTeC)
- Program Logic Model
- Programmed Logic Machine
- Programming Language for Microcomputers
- Progressive Labour Movement
- Project Lifecycle Management (IBM)
- Promina Logic Module
- Public Library Management
- Pulse Length Modulation
- Payload Mismatch-Path (SDH)
- Power Line Modem version 1 (integrated circuit allowing communication over electrical wires)
- Single Channel Position Location Module
- Multichannel Position Location Module
- Peak Load Management Alliance
- Petroleum Land Management (course)
- Philip Livingston Magnet Academy
- Pineland Land Management Area
- Please Leave Me Alone (slang)
- Police Lieutenants' Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Product Lifecycle Management Plus, Fort Belvoir, Va.
Since PEO EIS already managed several other enterprise resource planning (ERP) programs [Global Combat Support System-Army (Field/Tactical), Product Lifecycle Management Plus, and General Fund Enterprise Business System], consolidation of LMP with those programs under PEO EIS will facilitate integration of the programs and contribute to successful creation of the SALE.