At the core of the partnership is the creation of the Product Lifecycle Management Competency Centre (PLMCC) which will promote adoption product lifecycle management (PLM) as a strategic tool for their product development activities in Singapore and beyond.
What does PLMCC stand for?
PLMCC stands for Product Lifecycle Management Competency Centre (est. 2003; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Producer Licensing Modernization Act (Pennsylvania)
- Producers Livestock Marketing Association
- Professional Lake Managers Alliance
- Public Land Management Alliance
- Public Lands Management Act
- Pathological Lying Mutant Bird (band)
- Puny Little Mogambo Brain
- Paya Lebar Methodist Church (Singapore)
- Private Label Manufacturers Conference (Moscow, Russia)
- Private Label Moscow Congress (trade show; Russia)
- Physics of Light Matter Coupling in Nanostructures
- Physics of Light-Matter Coupling in Nitrides (workshop)
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (sleep disorder)
- Physical Layer Medium Dependent (networking)
- Please Let Me Die
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Patagonian Large Marine Ecosystem (Argentina)
- Physical Layer Management Entity
- Private Label Middle East (Dubai)