The Accept360 suite increases organizational agility and enables faster, confident decision-making through transparency, real-time analytics, collaboration and communication across the entire product innovation lifecycle.
What does PIL stand for?
PIL stands for Product Innovation Lifecycle (Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIL
We have 123 other meanings of PIL in our Acronym Attic
- Pontificio Istituto Liturgico (Italian: Pontifical Institute of Liturgy)
- Pravic Intelektualne Lastnine (Slovenian: Intellectual Property Rights)
- Precision In Language
- Preferred Item List
- Prioritized Improvement List
- Procedure Implementation Language
- Process Improvement Library
- Procurement Instruction Letter
- Prodotto Interno Lordo (Traduzione Italiana, GDP)
- Public Image Limited (band)
- Public Image Ltd
- Public Interest Litigation
- Publishing Interchange Language
- Purpose in Life (psychological assessment test)
- Python Imaging Library
- Parque Internacional La Amistad (Spanish: La Amistad International Park; Costa Rica and Panama)
- Partnership for Immigrant Leadership and Action (San Francisco, California)
- Philosophy in Latin America (book series)
- Plains Indian Ledger Art (University of California San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is imperative that we include the voice of the customer throughout the entire product innovation lifecycle to not only drive new levels of customer intimacy but also develop the right products that accelerate revenue growth and long-term profitability.
As the strongest independent SAP customer voice in the world, ASUG (Americas' SAP Users' Group) delivers the collective voice of the customer within the SAP Product Innovation Lifecycle.