Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi - asset exchange in the Middle East and North Africa, which is launching in the first quarter of 2010, has set up Product Development Working Groups (PDWGs) for Islamic and Conventional asset classes.
What does PDWG stand for?
PDWG stands for Product Development Working Group (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDWG
We have 7 other meanings of PDWG in our Acronym Attic
- Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory (Canada)
- Pressure Differential Warning Actuator (car brakes)
- Professional Dog Walkers Association (est. 1997; Canada)
- Professional Dog Walkers Association International
- Pulse Detonation Wave Engine
- Peak Dry Weather Flow
- Platform Development Working Group (Interactive Audio Special Interest Group)
- Podcast Der Wirren Gedanken (German: Podcast of Wirren Thoughts)
- Portable Device Working Group (Secure Digital Music Initiative)
- Prairie Dog Working Group (various states)
- Platelet Derived Wound Healing Formula
- Project Delivery Work Planning (insurance; Oregon)
- Provincial Development Working Party (Pakistan)
- Public Drinking Water Program
- Pokoje Do Wynajecia Rabka Zdroj (Poilsh: Rooms for Rent Rabka Zdroj)
- Provincial Department of Water Resources and Meteorology (Technical Service Center for Irrigation Systems; Cambodia)
- Point Defense Weapon System
- Primary Drinking Water Standard
- Program Director's Workstation
- Public Drinking Water Supply (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi-asset exchange in the Middle East and North Africa, has established its product development working groups (PDWGs) for Islamic and conventional asset classes.
BULLETIN BOARD: IRBO) , has announced that ImmuneRegen executives recently presented research on Radilex to the Nuclear Radiation Countermeasure Advanced Product Development Working Group of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).