Uniloy Milacron, a supplier of blow molding equipment and molds, adopted laser scanning to overcome the limitations of coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), according to Jim Janeczek, Uniloy product design engineer.
What does PDE stand for?
PDE stands for Product Design Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDE
We have 144 other meanings of PDE in our Acronym Attic
- Prescription Drug Event
- Present-Day English
- Primark Decision Economics
- Primary Designated Engineer
- Primary Developmental Education (US Air Force)
- Print Data Exchange (Japan)
- Probability Density Estimation (physics)
- Process Development Engineer
- Processing Development Environment (software)
- Product Data Exchange
- Product Development Engineer (various companies)
- Production Estimate
- Professional Development & Education (various organizations)
- Professional Development Event
- Project Development Engineer
- Project Dive Exploration (Divers Alert Network)
- Project/Program Director, Electronics
- Projected Operational Environment
- Propagation Delay Estimation
- Provincial Department of Education (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A major benefit of DFMA is that it enables product design engineers and manufacturing design personnel to come together and brainstorm the design.
SEL University course offerings are developed with the input and participation of a combination of academic professionals, power system protection and integration engineers, and product design engineers.
This article aims to explore these differences from the perspective of a product design engineer and seeks to identify the long-term career effects.
Prior to joining Alcoa, Myers was a product design engineer for Ford Motor Company in Detroit.
We switched from Autodesk Inventor(R) software for new designs because SolidWorks software provides more control and accuracy in the design of the many complex, contoured surfaces in our tools and knives," said Melissa Yale, senior product design engineer at Leatherman Tool Group headquarters.
Fiedler joined Hutchinson Technology in 1989 and has served in various engineering and engineering management positions including process engineer, product design engineer, engineering supervisor and manager of product development.
Greg Brown, product design engineer at Jarden Design Associates, adds: "The Naturally Balanced mode in MPA 7.